What effect would an accident or injury have over your lifestyle?
Think about it: What would you do if at any moment, disability prevented you from working?
Facts are, you would lose not only your primary source of income, but you would also have to face extra expenses related to your condition. Expenses that you’ll have to pay out of pocket.
Would you be able to meet your financial obligations?
The Dollar a Day protection plan is Montreal Life’s ideal solution to overcome financial obligations worries, in case of any mishap, serious injury or total disability. Call us today to find out more about this affordable plan.
How does this Simple Solution exactly work?
This is a disability insurance program that requires no medical exam and one that covers you 24/7 in the event of an accident or soft tissue injury. Better yet, unlike the government CSST program, your coverage is not restricted only by work related accidents.
This is also a special coverage for all workers, including the self-employed, that meets every need:
- in the event of an Accident or Soft Tissue Injury;
- in the event of an Illness;
- Overhead Expense Insurance;
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Loss of Use;
- Extended Medical Care Further to an Accident;
- Travel Insurance.
Two types of disability insurance coverage:
- 24-hour coverage;
- Not work related (Accident or Soft Tissue Injury Only).
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF YOU…
- are between the ages of 18 and 69 inclusively;
- currently hold a remunerative work for at least eight months per year and 21 hours per week;
- are not currently limited in terms of your movements or your daily activities due to an injury or illness;
- don’t have a degenerative chronic disease or a permanent physical or intellectual impairment;
- are a Canadian citizen or have lived in Canada for at least six months and meet certain criteria.
Few Examples for A Dollar A Day Program Benefits
- Accountant (Class 1) Benefit Amount $3500 for up to 5 Years
- Sales Person (Class 2) Benefit Amount $3000 for up to 5 Years
- Mechanic (Class 3) Benefit Amount $1500 for up to 5 Years
- Trucker (Class 4) Benefit Amount $1200 for up to 5 Years